1. An uncooked black pudding.
2. A glass eye, with a thin crack running across the pupil.
3. A length of rope, frayed at one end.
4. An old-fashioned Gladstone bag, containing some forceps, a stethoscope, hypodermic needles of various sizes and a vial of blood.
5. A battered bowler hat, on which the words “KISS ME QUICK” have been written in Tipp-Ex.
6. A soiled nappy.
7. A crayon drawing, depicting a man with a beak and feathers protruding from the back of his neck.
8. A copy of Razzle. Many of the models’ faces have been scribbled over with a black felt tip.
9. An iPod containing only three tracks: Greensleeves, Jerusalem and Anarchy in the UK.
10. An empty bottle of Daddies sauce.
11. A bunch of withered red roses, tied with string to the top of a heart-shaped box of chocolates (empty).
12. A broken hand mirror, smeared with red lipstick.
13. A glove puppet, bearing a strong resemblance to the prime suspect in this case.
All texts on this site are the copyright of James Knight. All rights reserved.